Parasite (15) 132 minutes
The first ever film in a foreign language to win the Best Picture Oscar.
The Kim family is destitute and operates minor scams to get by. Fate introduces the Kims to the affluent Park family and a savage class war ensues.
“A horribly fascinating film, brilliantly written, with a glorious ensemble cast put to work in an elegantly plotted nightmare.” The Guardian
Please note that this film is sub-titled
THIS WILL BE A SOCIALLY DISTANCED SCREENING WITH MEASURES IN PLACE TO MAINTAIN THE SAFETY OF THE AUDIENCE AND VOLUNTEERS, please see below for more details.
Seats can be purchased singly or in "bubbles" of 2 persons, 3 persons with a maximum of 4. Seats will be arranged according to the configuration purchased, we are unable to allocate specific locations in the Hall.
Our safety measures are subject to change in accordance with the rules at the time and currently include:
- Reduced seating capacity
- Pre-booking of tickets only (no tickets will be available on the night)
- The online box office will close at 4:00pm on day of screening, please contact the Hall office in case of difficulty
- Seating will be arranged in household "bubbles" in accordance with the booking of tickets (maximum 4 persons to a bubble)
- Socially distanced entrance and exit procedures
- Special arrangements for the purchase of refreshments
- The cafe and bar will open at 7:00pm with the film starting at 7:30pm
- From 8th August the government guidelines require a face covering when visiting cinemas. As the seating arrangements are socially distanced you may remove your face covering to enjoy food and drinks